Participants are invited to submit original abstracts for oral and/or poster presentations by Friday 8 November 2019. Only online submissions will be accepted.
- Click here to register for abstract submission on the RSSA SASPI 2020 system and submit your abstract
- Click here to log in and amend your abstract
- Final deadline for submission of abstracts: Friday 8 November 2019
- Confirmation of acceptance: Friday 15 November 2019
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The free paper session for the 2020 RSSA Travel Award of R50,000 will take place during the 3rd RSSA/SASPI Paediatric Imaging Congress 2016, 6 – 9 February 2020 . There will also be a scientific and poster exhibition with prizes of R15,000 each.
Please be advised that the topics are unrestricted and not limited to Paediatrics.
The RSSA Travel awards (RSSA members only) are restricted to registrars and junior qualified radiologists (less than 5 years).
The poster exhibitions are open to all RSSA members.
- Authors are requested to conform to the guidelines for submission of abstracts. The abstracts must be submitted in English. All abstracts will be reviewed and may be selected for oral or poster presentation or may be rejected. The maximum length for an abstract is 300 words.
- Each oral presentation will be 10 minutes (8 minutes presentation and 2 minutes for questions). The presentations will be judged by a panel consisting of national as well as international radiologists.
- The time allotted for poster presentations is 7 minutes (5 minute presentation and 2 minutes for questions). English will be the language for all oral and poster presentations.
The time allotted for poster presentations is 7 minutes (5 minute presentation and 2 minutes for questions). English will be the language for all oral and poster presentations. Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Local Scientific Committee will be e-mailed to the presenting author at the address given on the abstract by Friday 15 November 2019.
We strongly encourage submitting authors to register via the online registration system simultaneously with the abstract submission.
- Register your individual username and password on the conference website.
- Log in using your registered username and password and submit the abstract online.
- Abstracts may be submitted online only until the deadline Friday 8 November 2019.
- Abstracts sent by mail, direct e-mail, or fax will not be accepted.